[nycphp-talk] PHP Solution for Website stats

Jeff Siegel jsiegel1 at optonline.net
Tue Jun 8 07:27:39 EDT 2004

The page names haven't changed since the site went live.

But you are correct that **something** had to have changed since March.

Here's the puzzle (and it addresses Tim's comment concerning the log not
being updated correctly). A visitor has to fill out three forms in
sequence. You would think that pages 1, 2, 3 would show up some time in
the logs...but they do not...at least the "sequence" doesn't always show
up. Sometimes only page1 and page 3 will show up...sometimes none of the
pages show up even though the logs say that the subdirectory has been
accessed.

Jeff