[nycphp-talk] exit signal Bus error (10)

Adam Maccabee Trachtenberg adam at trachtenberg.com
Tue Jun 8 16:48:03 EDT 2004

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004, Chris Hubbard wrote:

> I've not been able to build a test case that isolates this error.  I've
> got a test case that works on one box, but not on another (similarly,
> almost identically) configured OS X box.

If you've successfully generated a gdb backtrace, you can probably go
ahead and file a PHP bug report even if your test case doesn't work on
every machine.

Someone may still be able to figure out what the bug is and fix
it. However, I would be sure to upgrade to the latest snapshot before
generating final bt, because that's probably the first reply you'll
get otherwise. :)

-adam

adam at trachtenberg.com
author of o'reilly's php cookbook
avoid the holiday rush, buy your copy today!