[nycphp-talk] Posting data to PayPal from a script using sockets

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Wed Jun 9 15:48:55 EDT 2004

Is this from the actual dev toolkit they provide?  I had issues with
various scripts I came across until I used their stuff ...

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/pdn/software_dev_kit_php

(However on a side note since being the victim of a chargeback scam Ive
dropped PayPal altogether, seller beware :-\ )

- Jon

--
pgp key: http://www.jonbaer.net/jonbaer.asc
fingerprint: F438 A47E C45E 8B27 F68C 1F9B 41DB DB8B 9A0C AF47