[nycphp-talk] dynamic string manipulation when web serving - best practices and ideas?

Rolan Yang rolan at omnistep.com
Fri Jun 11 12:47:46 EDT 2004

If your code is messy and it would be too tedious going through and
doing str_replace's, you might want to write an buffer handler that does
a search/replace
on the output buffer. This script could include'd at the top of each php
script.

See: http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.outcontrol.php
for more info.

~Rolan