[nycphp-talk] DB Differences

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Fri Jun 18 07:33:05 EDT 2004

Their mess should not be your problem ... if you can write a small, quick, efficient odbc
filter that you can generically use that might help especially since it would not break
your design or your clients.  There should be a way for you to setup your tables the way
you would be comfortable in dealing with them and then look and see how youd like to get
data, a job I was on would pipe csv back and forth with a filter in between.

There is also a small tool called MdbToMySQL (freeware) you can try ...

http://www.mdbtomysql.de

- Jon

--
pgp key: http://www.jonbaer.net/jonbaer.asc
fingerprint: F438 A47E C45E 8B27 F68C 1F9B 41DB DB8B 9A0C AF47