[nycphp-talk] Zend PHP Certification

Daniel Kushner kushner at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 13:41:23 EDT 2004

> I'd like to ask the question "Why does Zend want to offer Certification?"
>
> I think the answer to that may be telling.
>
> -=john

Hi John,

I the first message of this thread:
"As the PHP company, Zend has been approached by many asking it to
establish an industry standard that recognizes PHP expertise. In order
to do that Zend has partnered with PHP experts worldwide to create the
Zend PHP certification exam. The Zend PHP Education Advisory Board has
specified a curriculum essential to demonstrate expert proficiency in
PHP."

Best,
Daniel