[nycphp-talk] Zend PHP Certification

Tim Gales tgales at tgaconnect.com
Fri Jun 18 14:33:08 EDT 2004

Matthew Terenzio writes:

> > someone I would be happy to have a few drinks
>
> Somehow I think you are hanging in the right crowd. ;  )

You got that right.

The NYPHP certification (for admission) process seems
to me to pretty much adhere to the following pattern:

Members retire to a nearby watering hole after a meeting.

All in attendance have four or five drinks.

A prospective member is questioned on his opinion about
some aspect of PHP.

If the member doesn't slur his words, he passes.
If he or she manages to work in a funny story the person
passes the 'oral test' with honors.

T. Gales & Associates
'Helping People Connect with Technology'

http://www.tgaconnect.com