[nycphp-talk] The Difference Between OutSourcing and OpenSourcing is More Than a Few Letters

Matthew Terenzio webmaster at localnotion.com
Tue Jun 29 19:39:04 EDT 2004

I agree, but this awakening may not happen all at once or even fully
within our lifetime. And I don't think it is cost effectiveness that
will drive the awakening but a crippling breakdown from an attack on
Microsoft machines across the world, leaving a large part of the
business world helpless for a few hours or days. Then, world leaders
will unite, and mandate Open Source as not an option but as a  world
security mandate. Back to sleep. zzzzzz