[nycphp-talk] The Difference Between OutSourcing and OpenSourc ing is More Than a Few Letters

Chris Bielanski Cbielanski at inta.org
Wed Jun 30 11:32:36 EDT 2004

It probably is viewed as "undermining" when a person's ability to maintain
their revolving debt and/or the quality of life to which they are accustomed
is hampered by a lack of wage-bearing work.

Or in other words, "I got my Oracle DBA ticket so I can buy a Hummer but the
company where I work switched out to direct consulting from Oracle after I
was a year into the payments. Now I can't afford my Hummer!! #%*@%^@#^
outsourcing SUCKS!!"

Thanks,
Chris Bielanski