[nycphp-talk] suggestions for re-training of a juniorVB/.netprogrammer

Tim Gales tgales at tgaconnect.com
Wed Jun 30 13:01:13 EDT 2004

-

Also you could keep an eye out for projects that
New York PHP will be doing. Perhaps you could get
the friend's programmer involved with one which
would help him understand how to develop in PHP.

I am pretty sure the guys working on the projects
would help him over any 'rough spots' he might encounter.

Although you can discover a lot by working on you own,
it's definitely quicker to have an experienced hand
help you.

T. Gales & Associates
'Helping People Connect with Technology'

http://www.tgaconnect.com