[nycphp-talk] The Difference Between OutSourcing and OpenSourcing is More Than a Few Letters

Ajai Khattri ajai at bitblit.net
Wed Jun 30 14:25:54 EDT 2004

Stephen Musgrave wrote:

>this is begging the question:  when does an economic system undermine the
>needs of the the society it is designed to serve?  (it's a loaded question,
>too.)

This is a question I have often asked myself in the last few years. It
is too costly to continue in this "capitalism without conscience" model
without there being serious consequences (not just economically, but
also socially and environmentally). We clearly cannot continue to put
people last.

--
Aj.
Systems Administrator / Developer