[nycphp-talk] php surveys

Bill Lovett bill at ilovett.com
Wed Mar 3 10:28:08 EST 2004

On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 01:41:49PM -0500, Daniel Convissor wrote:
> Have you, or anyone else here, used the package?  What do y'all think?

I've used phpESP before-- it works as advertised, but does take a little
time to learn your way around. I had to give nontechnical users a step
by step walkthrough, but they eventually picked it up.

Customizing the survey template was a little rough-- it was change a
little bit of this file here, change a little of that file there. I got
to a point that was good enough for my purposes, but that could be a
real problem depending on your circumstances and the degree of
customization you need for your users.

-bill