[nycphp-talk] Wow, Microsoft

Phil Powell phillip.powell at adnet-sys.com
Thu Mar 11 15:37:40 EST 2004

Hmm.. let's see

1) ASP.NET: robust but expen$ive and lovingly provided, at major co$t,
by Micro$oft.
2) PHP: robust (version 5+), free and lovingly provided at NO cost period
3) Frontpage: ACK!!!!

Again proving the superiority of PHP (and TCL) and the inferiority of
ASP, whatever version it's in now.  "Encapsulated" of course.

Phil