[nycphp-talk] GD Lib problem?

Jeff Siegel jsiegel1 at optonline.net
Fri Mar 12 11:41:50 EST 2004

I thought of that but then it would seem to kinda defeat the purpose of
a captcha since one could write some simple script to just read the html
and figure out the sequence of numbers/letters based on the filenames.

Another thought was to have these files in some non-doc root directory
and then copy them - using randomly generated new names - as needed and
then removing them when no longer needed...but I'm not nuts over that idea.

In the interim, I'm using the GD lib's built-in bitmap fonts...not great
looking but okay for now.

Jeff