[nycphp-talk] Re: [nycphp-jobs] PHP job opening

David Mintz dmintz at davidmintz.org
Fri Mar 12 17:57:37 EST 2004

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004, Daniel Convissor wrote:

> > The developer must have strong intrapersonal skills
>                                     ^^
> Are they're looking for Zen Buddhists or something?

Best laugh I've had all the afternoon, Thanks!

Actually I was already thinking about goofing on the standard
"interpersonal skills" bit you always see in job announcements. Here's one
I'd like to see:

The successful candidate will have extraordinarily poor interpersonal
skills, mumble and stare at her/his shoes during face to face
communication, not return email and voice mail messages, and not be a
motivated team player. Severe personality disorders, poor personal hygiene
a plus. Drug- and alcohol-dependent candidates preferred.

---
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

        "Anybody else got a problem with Webistics?" -- Sopranos 24:17