[nycphp-talk] need urgent help with MySQL indexing problem

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Wed Mar 17 13:14:56 EST 2004

On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 12:58:28PM -0500, Phil Powell wrote:
> Here is line 1135:
> [PHP]$result = mysql_query($this->query, $this->dbcnx) or
> die(@include("$DOCUMENT_ROOT${devpath}errors/query_error.php"));[/PHP]
>
> It is found here in this class method:

What you just posted has nothing to do with the reason you're gobbling up
all of the memory.  But why am I not surprised.

... I deleted the text from prior posts.  You DO know there's a DELETE key
on your keyboard, right?  Select the old text then hit that key.  Good
luck! ...

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/