[nycphp-talk] need urgent help with MySQL indexing problem

Phil Powell phillip.powell at adnet-sys.com
Wed Mar 17 13:18:10 EST 2004

Daniel Convissor wrote:

>On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 12:58:28PM -0500, Phil Powell wrote:
>

>>Here is line 1135:
>>[PHP]$result = mysql_query($this->query, $this->dbcnx) or
>>die(@include("$DOCUMENT_ROOT${devpath}errors/query_error.php"));[/PHP]
>>
>>It is found here in this class method:
>>

>What you just posted has nothing to do with the reason you're gobbling up
>all of the memory.  But why am I not surprised.
>
>... I deleted the text from prior posts.  You DO know there's a DELETE key
>on your keyboard, right?  Select the old text then hit that key.  Good
>luck! ...
>
>--Dan

I think you honestly enjoy this, Dan.  It's your superior-intellect form
of lowly entertainment to stomp on me when I am having serious problems
with what you know since birth.  Can't you, just for once, try to HELP
or at least be respectful of those who only know 0.01% of what you know?

Phil

--
Phil Powell
Web Developer