[nycphp-talk] need urgent help with MySQL indexing problem

Phil Powell phillip.powell at adnet-sys.com
Wed Mar 17 13:29:15 EST 2004

Daniel Convissor wrote:

>On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 01:18:10PM -0500, Phil Powell wrote:
>
>... old stuff snipped.  Guess you don't know where the DELETE key is...
>

>>It's your superior-intellect form of lowly entertainment to stomp on
>>me...
>>Can't you, just for once, try to HELP
>>or at least be respectful of those who only know 0.01% of what you know?
>>

>No, that's not it Phil.  How CAN we help you if you don't post the
>information relevant to your problems?  And then when we FINALLY figure it
>out -- after dragging it out of you -- and tell you what to do, you go
>ahead and ignore what we say?
>
>Bye,
>
>--Dan

Tell you what, Dan.  Tell me EXACTLY what I must post for you to know
what illustrates the problem.  Hans asked for the code that threw the
Fatal Error, which is what I did.. and the script that has the line that
throws the fatal error.  I don't understand what you want, then.
 Perhaps, again, I don't know how to communicate to NYPHP people, or at
least to you.  And I do not ignore people's advice, that is a serious
overgeneralization.  As a matter of fact I am quick to thank others for
their help, and many times I solve it beforehand and listen to their
advice.  But I do not listen to personal attacks and spiteful diatribe
only because the client problem is unsolved ultimately by such an
exchange (and my level of respect toward the spiter is lowered only
because I am concluding they are unwilling to "share the wealth" of
personal experience in dealing with a similar area out of whatever
personal reasons abound).

Phil

Phil

--