[nycphp-talk] need urgent help with MySQL indexing problem

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Wed Mar 17 13:24:47 EST 2004

On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 01:18:10PM -0500, Phil Powell wrote:

... old stuff snipped.  Guess you don't know where the DELETE key is...

> It's your superior-intellect form of lowly entertainment to stomp on
> me...
> Can't you, just for once, try to HELP
> or at least be respectful of those who only know 0.01% of what you know?

No, that's not it Phil.  How CAN we help you if you don't post the
information relevant to your problems?  And then when we FINALLY figure it
out -- after dragging it out of you -- and tell you what to do, you go
ahead and ignore what we say?

Bye,

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/