[nycphp-talk] [ot] Red Hat Fedora - should i upgrade?

Russ Demarest rsd at electronink.com
Thu Mar 18 09:41:12 EST 2004

Without about Debian? It is the best distro I have ever used, and I
have played with most of the major ones.  The install can be a
challenge (at first) but once installed, forget about it. Apt-Get
rocks.

If you want a commercial entity behind it check out Xandros, although I
think it is aimed at the desktop.

Gentoo is nice but as far as production seems a bear to keep updated.
There is probably a way around this but spending hours or days to
update a server seems a bit much,

Russ