[nycphp-talk] NYPHP live cdrom

Russ Demarest rsd at electronink.com
Thu Mar 18 12:43:21 EST 2004

I would love to be able to run my LAMP apps on a Live CD but more for
offline demo purposes. For example someone wants to demonstrate their
website at a conference but has no internet connection. This would
require being able to create Live CD's myself so any documentation you
find or create would be great to see. Perhaps the goal would be to
create a base (small as possible) LAMP Live image and then allow
developers to add their apps as they needed to.

Russ