[nycphp-talk] Which XMLRPC server/client do you use?

Faber Fedor faber at linuxnj.com
Tue Mar 30 00:45:56 EST 2004

On Mon, Mar 29, 2004 at 12:41:51PM +0200, Rich Gray wrote:
> > I was wondering, for those of you who have already done/are doing web
> > services, what code/package do you use to do the server and client sides
> > in PHP?
>
> I have implemented XML-RPC based web services originally using libraries
> developed by Simon Willison (a Sitepoint contributor IIRC)
> http://scripts.incutio.com/xmlrpc/ I found the code very easy to implement
> and customise to suit our purposes...

Thanks, I'll give that a shot.

The XML-RPC from the O'Reilly book is now working, but I'm a bit
bothered that there isn't any traffic in the orums for over two years
and that other people had questions like I did and never got answers.
I'd like to find something with a bit more support.

--

Regards,

Faber

Linux New Jersey: Open Source Solutions for New Jersey
http://www.linuxnj.com