[nycphp-talk] PEAR::DB insertID???

Adam Maccabee Trachtenberg adam at trachtenberg.com
Tue Mar 30 11:54:16 EST 2004

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004, Eric Rank wrote:

> Actually, after looking at the sequences in PEAR::DB, I think that might be
> an interesting solution. Although the docs are pretty scant. Does anyone
> have more experience using this?

In my continual pursuit of plugging David's book, I suggest "Essential
PHP Tools: Modules, Extensions, and Accelerators" by David Sklar. The
first chapter is on PEAR::DB and the second is on ADODB.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1590592808/trachtenberg-20/ref=nosim

Of course, Daniel knows more about PEAR::DB than Mr. Pear himself, but
it's sometimes easier to read up about a subject before subjecting the
maintainer to questions.

-adam

adam at trachtenberg.com
author of o'reilly's php cookbook
avoid the holiday rush, buy your copy today!