[nycphp-talk] PEAR::DB insertID???

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Tue Mar 30 12:09:19 EST 2004

Howdy:

On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 11:54:16AM -0500, Adam Maccabee Trachtenberg wrote:

> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1590592808/trachtenberg-20/ref=nosim

/ref=nosim.  What's that do?  Hack, hack, hack.  Oh!  Handy.  I've now
added that to my Amazon associate links.  Thanks.

> Of course, Daniel knows more about PEAR::DB than Mr. Pear himself, but
> it's sometimes easier to read up about a subject before subjecting the
> maintainer to questions.

Sounds good to me. :)  Not to disuade anyone from using David's book, I've
put in considerable time refining PEAR DB's documentation.
http://pear.php.net/manual/en/package.database.php  If anyone finds
something there unclear, please do let me know so I can make the docs even
better.

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/