[nycphp-talk] Looking for comparison engine.

Ophir Prusak lists at prusak.com
Tue Mar 30 16:56:46 EST 2004

Hi all,

I'm looking for a "comparison engine" for PHP.
I'm not sure if this is the correct term though.

Basically, it's something what you see on many retail sites that allow
you to pick what items you want to compare by checking a checkbox and
then click on the compare button and you get a comparison view of the items.

For example:
Before:
http://www1.shopping.com/xPP-Digital_Cameras
After:
http://www1.shopping.com/xSBS-Digital_Cameras~PG-1~NCP-3~PRDLT-21078036-21848960-21858761

I know it would be easy to roll my own solution, but it it's already
been done, no point in re-inventing the wheel.

Thanx
Ophir