[nycphp-talk] NEW PHundamentals Question - Error Handling

Tim Gales tgales at tgaconnect.com
Mon May 10 11:02:50 EDT 2004

> ...dealing with felonies,
> misdemeanors, and ethical infractions and
> perhaps a method for granting immunity (especially
> on a 'quid pro quo' basis for more information
> leading to an indictment of other guilty routines)

This comes from a technique (questioning
routines for 'what they knew and when they
knew it') which I have been using informally
for quite some time now.

I call it the 'Senate Hearing Investigative
Technique'.

When things break, I sometimes have to
go through a whole lot of 'S.H.I.T.'
to fix them.

T. Gales & Associates
'Helping People Connect with Technology'

http://www.tgaconnect.com