[nycphp-talk] #248 of security focus

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Tue May 11 01:01:32 EDT 2004

Hi:

Have you ever noticed that when someone is sloppy in one place, they're
probably sloppy in loads of others?  Well, this seems to hold true when it
comes to the people responsible for buggy code.  When reading the SF
newsletter I need to determine if the reported package uses PHP.  Many of
the websites of the software in question don't say right up front which
language the application is written in or even what their pacakge does.
Oy.

SquirrelMail Folder Name Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/10246

Moodle Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/10251

Coppermine Photo Gallery Multiple Input Validation Vulnerabi...
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/10253

PROPS SQL Injection and Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/10258

JelSoft VBulletin Forum Creation HTML Injection Vulnerabilit...
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/10280

Simple Machines Forum Size Tag HTML Injection Vulnerability
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/10281

PHPNuke Modules.php Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/10282

PHPX Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/10283

PHPX Multiple Administrator Command Execution Vulnerability
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/10284

e107 Website System Multiple Script HTML Injection Vulnerabi...
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/10293

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/