[nycphp-talk] can PHP4 and 5 co-exist?

Tim Gales tgales at tgaconnect.com
Wed May 19 13:07:54 EDT 2004

Hmmm...
"The magic here is in the _ProxyPass_ directive. This directive basically
passes the request directly through to another host, in this case the
other Apache server running PHP 4 on localhost!"

very interesting --

Thanks Jon,

T. Gales & Associates
'Helping People Connect with Technology'

http://www.tgaconnect.com