[nycphp-talk] PHP on Solaris

Brian Pang bpang at bpang.com
Wed May 26 13:13:58 EDT 2004

I did some php/flash integration for http://www.collegeaccess529.com on
Solaris with Oracle9i.

I really didn't notice anything different from a linux system. I haven't
used any Windows servers, but I would guess that a basic difference
would be in filesystem paths..
C:/foo vs /foo
but since both unix and linux both use the /foo approach, it's not an issue.

probably not enough for a business case, but that's all I got for ya