[nycphp-talk] OpenSource Project Management [was OpenSource CMS]

Mark Withington mwithington at PLMresearch.com
Mon Nov 1 08:11:23 EST 2004

Slightly OT:  I'm researching available PHP project management tools.  To
date I've found:

dotproject
eGroupware
more.groupware
PHProjekt
phpcollab

Anyone know of others?  Can anyone comment on any of the above?  I've used
phpcollab, which is pretty good, but apparently is no longer being
developed.

--------------------------
Mark L. Withington
PLMresearch