[nycphp-talk] webservices anyone?

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 13:48:11 EST 2004

I'm a PostgreSQL guy, but I am fairly confident that you could hook
into MySQL's query log, and parse based on timestamps.  In a sense you
wouldn't even need XML, as you could just transport the data from the
logfile.

Assuming both servers are running compatible versions of MySQL,
wouldn't this be the easiest (and therefore less error-prone)
approach?

-- Mitch, moving back to Server Beach *sigh*