[nycphp-talk] PHP CMS Product Recommendation...

Peter Sawczynec psaw at pswebcode.com
Tue Nov 9 08:17:57 EST 2004

If you've had experience (or simple heard about a colleague) using a
freeware PHP/MySQL-based Content Management System (CMS), I'd like to hear
your feedback/recommendations.

My client will need admin tools to create things like: 1) exhibition-type
galleries of images with descriptions, 2) events calendar, 3) press
releases,  and 4) brief articles with title, subtitle and associated
image(s).

Additionally, any thoughts on comparing a CMS tool that mostly has an "admin
pages with input boxes saves to database" flow vs. a tool that provides
graphical HTML editors that allow the client to design/maintain their site.

A product name is all I really need. Thanks in advance.

Warmest regards,

Peter Sawczynec,
Technology Director
PSWebcode