[nycphp-talk] SQLite book by Chris Newman

Jayesh Sheth jayeshsh at ceruleansky.com
Sat Nov 13 13:33:12 EST 2004

Hi John,

thanks for your note. I think I will order it soon from Amazon or from
Bookpool. (I think that Adam Trachtenberg's new book has a section on
creating an address book using SQLite and PHP5, or something like that.)

I could not find the book using Sams's search feature, but I did
serendipitously come across the specific SQLite page at Sams, which is
here, for others who may be interested:

http://www.samspublishing.com/title/067232685X

Best regards,

- Jay
PS:
I also want to buy George's advanced PHP programming book; it looks
pretty cool. There are also two new (co-authored) books by the founders
of Zend. There's also a really cool looking new book from Apress on
E-Commerce and PHP5. That one is listed as not yet published. I wonder
when it will be? http://apress.com/book/bookDisplay.html?bID=356