[nycphp-talk] Top 5 Most Useful PHP Functions?

csnyder chsnyder at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 21:33:02 EST 2004

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 16:08:28 -0500, inforequest
<1j0lkq002 at sneakemail.com> wrote:

> Hmmm.... I don't think it should be so easy to avoid answering the
> question ;-)

I know, right? I mean, I could see naming the *entire* date/time
function group, since there's now the new-fangled date_sunrise() and
date_sunset() functions, in addition to old favorites like idate() and
gmmktime().

But MySQL function group? I would have thought the real action was in
mysqli ... maybe someone needs to update their databases... :-D