[nycphp-talk] turning off postgresql support

Marc Antony Vose suzerain at suzerain.com
Mon Nov 22 13:12:03 EST 2004

hi there:

i posted late last week about getting this error when i run php from
the commandline:

PHP Warning:  Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library
'/usr/lib/php4/pgsql.so' - libpq.so.3: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

a few people told me to disable postgresql in the php.ini file, but
after looking through that file, and doing a web search, i can't seem
to figure out how to do that.  i can see how to change various
postgresql settings, but not how to disable it entirely.

so, though this seems like a really stupid question, can someone
enlighten me as to what i need to set in a custom php.ini file?

cheers,

--
Marc Antony Vose
http://www.suzerain.com/

The cost of liberty is less than the price of repression.
-- W.E.B. Du Bois