[nycphp-talk] OT: Enterprise Java Development

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Mon Nov 29 22:33:52 EST 2004

Your best bet is to look @ the Tomcat project ...

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/

If you take a weekend or two tinkering around w/ it you get a pretty
good headstart for commercial builds like dynamo,websphere,weblogic,etc.

5.5 is suppose to be top notch and a great educational platform. (ie how
to do things right :-)

- Jon

--

pgp key: http://www.jonbaer.net/jonbaer.asc
fingerprint: F438 A47E C45E 8B27 F68C 1F9B 41DB DB8B 9A0C AF47