[nycphp-talk] OT: Enterprise Java Development

Adam Fields fields at surgam.net
Mon Nov 29 10:42:17 EST 2004

On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 10:24:35AM -0500, Daniel Krook wrote:
> I would recommend that you take a look at the Struts framework from
> Apache.   It will take a bit of upfront work to understand the value that
> this will provide, but it's better to pick up now than halfway through the
> project when you need to deal with file uploads and form validation.  :)

Instead of the basic struts, you should look at appfuse, which is a
solid integration of several basic framework packages, which grew out
of integrating struts with other frameworks (hibernate, spring,
etc...) . It is the best introduction to enterprise java I've seen so
far.

http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2004/07/15/thefuse.html

--
				- Adam