[nycphp-talk] trouble running Apache w/ mod_rewrite

David Mintz dmintz at davidmintz.org
Tue Oct 12 18:58:56 EDT 2004

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004, csnyder wrote:

> Did you just compile Apache from source?

Yes sir I did.

> What did your ./configure command look like?

./configure --enable-shared=max --enable-module=so

> Did you get errors during make?

Ummmm.... nothing fatal. I said make and make install and it seemed to
comply. But I didn't redirect the output of make to a file or anything so
I can't say if there were warnings or what. Want me to do it again and
post the output?

---
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

        "Anybody else got a problem with Webistics?" -- Sopranos 24:17