[nycphp-talk] trouble running Apache w/ mod_rewrite

csnyder chsnyder at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 20:33:50 EDT 2004

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 18:58:56 -0400 (EDT), David Mintz
<dmintz at davidmintz.org> wrote:

> ./configure --enable-shared=max --enable-module=so

I'm not saying this is going to solve the problem, but unless you need
*everything* you could try:
make clean
./cofigure --enable-module=so --enable-module=rewrite

...which would build rewrite as a static module. Simpler.

> I can't say if there were warnings or what. Want me to do it again and
> post the output?

Oh, heavens no! But if you see anything suspicious involving libdbm or
somesuch, it could help you track down the problem.