[nycphp-talk] Billing/Support/Trouble Tickets

Thomas O'Neill tommyo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 10:15:31 EDT 2004

Hey Group,

I have been doing more freelance stuff lately and wanted to know how
everyone handles their invoicing, support, and trouble tickets.

Is there any good open source apps out there?

I recently had the pleasure of dealing with another developer who was
using the eSupport program to handle support-ticketing and I was very
impressed.  I do not do enough freelance work to justify the 250$
price tag however.  I would like something that has invoicing
integrated into the same system if such a beast exists out there.

What are all you folks using?

Tom O'Neill
tommyo at gmail.com