[nycphp-talk] (no more!) trouble running Apache w/ mod_rewrite

David Mintz dmintz at davidmintz.org
Wed Oct 13 10:39:15 EDT 2004

Thank you Chris.

I did make clean, ./configure per your suggestion, make and make install,
and it seemed to go fine. Apache was starting happily but mod_rewrite
still wasn't getting loaded. I played with my httpd.conf some more and
uncommented a pair of AddModule directives that I noticed I had forgotten
to uncomment.  Now it's all rocking, but I am not sure whether it's
because of the way we rebuilt Apache, or the edits to httpd.conf. I think
it might be the latter.

Still-a-bit-confused-but-happily yours,

	David