[nycphp-talk] Marginally OT: dedicated hosting

Keith Richardson keithjr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 22:09:59 EDT 2004

I have used valueweb.com for a small linux dedicated server - 59$ per
month with ensim basic on it, which you have to do the configuration
for the accounts. 20$ upgrades it to pro, which lets your customers do
their own managing. you can configure options that you can add
redundant hdd, and other options.

I used them until my server hdd died, which then I was already in
process of switching to free hosting from gamingsource.co.uk, so i
just cancelled it.

Support was nice, price was right.

I have also used rackshack.net - but they were about 120$ or so for a
lower end server.

I have a co-worker that runs http://www.intelliwebplus.com/ - he has a
cat5 connection right to time warners datacenter since he is in the
same building, and has great service, and has no problems with you
calling him, since it happens all the time :P

Other than that, I would just search webhostingtalk to see for other companies.