[nycphp-talk] Windows not processing form?

Aaron Fischer agfische at email.smith.edu
Fri Oct 15 15:54:47 EDT 2004

Unfortunately I don't have a solution to offer but do have some
information to share.  I recently ran into a similar situation.
Nothing would happen when a user clicked submit when they were on a
windows box running IE.  The form does work fine when submitting from a
Mac using Safari.

However, submitting using Netscape on a windows box does work.  It was
an intranet application, so I was able to just ask the users to use
netscape for that app.  Not an ideal solution, but other priorities
called.

Seems to be a browser specific issue...

-Aaron