[nycphp-talk] gmail domain keys headers broken?

fields at surgam.net fields at surgam.net
Fri Oct 15 15:33:23 EDT 2004

Sometime yesterday, gmail started adding DomainKeys-Signature headers
to all outgoing mail. It seems to have non-standard line breaks, and
it displays badly (in mutt, at least).

Is this a problem for anyone else?

This is just one example:

----- Forwarded message from Mitch Pirtle <mitch.pirtle at gmail.com> -----

From: Mitch Pirtle <mitch.pirtle at gmail.com>
To: NYPHP Talk <talk at lists.nyphp.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 00:52:01 -0400

When I used Evolution I lived in virtual folders.  Then I switched to
Gmail for the threading, and use filters to apply labels and archive
mailing lists.

My only problem is cvs committs are just too much activity to keep up,
Mambo cvs is at 1797 messages and climbing...