[nycphp-talk] Best recommendations for SWF -> PHP -> SWF

corey szopinski corey at domanistudios.com
Tue Sep 7 17:54:06 EDT 2004

Phil-

If you move forward with building your PHP CMA, I¹d suggest that you use
make some allowances for outputting the content into XML. That way, when you
get the fla¹s, you can pull that content in. On the other hand, if you have
to ³fail-over² to html, you could run the same xml into a xslt processor and
output normal html (or even a .doc or .pdf if you needed to).

Another simple solution would be to build your CMA as class-based, and use
arrays to output data. For example, if you build a News object,
³$news->getArticle(5)² could output the headline, dateline, author and
content into one big array. Then you use that array in a normal php/html
page, or an xml down the road.

-corey

DOMANI STUDIOS

Corey Szopinski