[nycphp-talk] inserting text in an image and highlighting a line

Brian Pang bpang at bpang.com
Mon Sep 13 10:11:53 EDT 2004

I would go about this eitheir by determining the area that needed to be
highlighted and merging a highlight image into that space prior to
placing the letters (your "font" is actually made up of a bunch of
images, right?)

or create another font which has the highlight already.
This would probably be easier, but I don't know how you're populating
the text.