[nycphp-talk] Publishing on the New York PHP website

Joseph Crawford codebowl at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 10:35:18 EDT 2004

One thing i may think is stopping people from contributing is that it
is not very easy to contribute, i think you should have the
information easilly findable on the NYPHP site, and maybe an online
form for submitting stuff.

I contribute as much as i can at www.weberdev.com doing code examples
and articles because they make it very easy.

--
Joseph Crawford Jr.
Codebowl Solutions
codebowl at gmail.com