[nycphp-talk] [OT] - CVS Repositories

Joseph Crawford codebowl at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 19:00:46 EDT 2004

Anyone here know of a good place for a free CVS repository?
i know all about sourceforge and i have an account there for the OSS i
am working on with a friend however thier repository is very
restrictive i mean to the point where it wont let you remove
directories but it will let you remove files.  To get
directories/modules removed you need to contact thier support then
wait over the weekend for it to get done.  I know everyone needs a
break especially on weekends but... i need something less restrictive.

I found a site CVS Guy or something like that which offered free
accounts but only for 2mb and 1 user, lemme ask this what is the point
of cvs with 1 user? may as well just create a local folder named CVS
lol

--
Joseph Crawford Jr.
Codebowl Solutions