[nycphp-talk] Login manager?

Adam Fields fields at hedge.net
Sat Apr 2 23:12:54 EST 2005

I'm writing a fairly straightforward web app. I'd like to allow people
to create new accounts, do password management, key settings to their
account, etc... I'll need an administrative interface for managing
accounts, disabling the account signups from time to time, and
probably other stuff. The ability to restrict signups to referrals
would be nice.

I don't particularly want to write the account infrastructure from
scratch - there must be a good library that one of you can
recommend. Suggestions?

--
				- Adam

** I can fix your database problems: http://www.everylastounce.com/mysql.html **