[nycphp-talk] New from Quebec and a question about groupware

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 13:26:58 EDT 2005

On Apr 7, 2005 12:08 PM, Cedric Fontaine <cfontaine at spidmail.net> wrote:
> Hello !

Greetings!

> So, my first question now.
> I've to switch from tutos (http://www.tutos.org/homepage/index.html) to
> a more convenient and friendly product.
> Users told me that tutos is really too difficult and a too big product.
>
> So, Chris and Hans spoke a lot about Mambo and mambo modules...

Well you have one of the Mambo core developers right here, and we also
have a mambo mailing list hosted at NYPHP. It is quiet at the time,
because I am supposed to be on vacation ;-)

There are many options for you, and the best way to make a meaninful
recommendation is to get a better understanding of your requirements.
In short, what exactly are you trying to do, and what does your new
platform need to provide?

-- Mitch